One of my friends called today and we talked long n in the end she hung up sayin that she had to go receive her cousin on airport flying from Udaipur (in the background i had dis song DIL SE RE being played )..so all of this just reminded me of the time when we had A R Rahman with us in the flight from Udaipur...still remember him fiddling with his laptop.I guess it was like the thing that I never ever thought would happen even in my wildest dreams, –meeting A R Rahman himself! Standing in front of him, I wanted to tell him so much, how much his music meant to me and all such stuff. But, as expected, I got tongue-tied. :) All I wanted was to catch a glimpse of the man whose music is just incomparable. That was more than more than enough. I really cannot explain what I felt at that moment, an adrenaline rush would be expressing it correctly.
A R Rahman has this way of making his way into one’s heart, mind, and soul. You don’t need to work to savour the moment, he savours it for you.His music was and is out of the world with recent hits from yuvraj and ghazni (i remember so many ppl in my gtalk list had the status msg readin tu muskura n guzarish lolz )Guzarish from ghazni is just mind-blowing !! I donno the difference between preludes\interludes or what instruments he used...but it just gets into you completely and u'll be dumb-strucked through the whole process .The reason we all become Rahman’s fans is different. The choice of favorites may be different, and the way we enjoy the songs might be different. But if it is one thing that unites all Rahman fans, is the passion for his music.Coming to my personal favorite its Dil se re .....A.R.Rahman was lucky to have been spotted by Mani. No other filmmaker could have done justice to this prodigious talent. Even in the very first scene, the background score was so pleasing....I just love the way he renders the words DIL SE RE. If the piece contained these three words alone and no other instrumentals or lyrics were added on, I’d still say it is one of the greatest compositions ever created. These 3 words i donno somehow have their own magic. Many people think of “I love you,” as the three words. I say, forget “I love you” its DIL SE RE :P.
4 comments:
Lucky gal!
ya :) n soon will hollywood stars make ur stars shine bright n u gonna be lucky luckier luckiest ;)
No way !!
@jeff No way !!its for A)my post B)my comment C)yash's comment D)none of dese ....m pretty confused :P
Post a Comment