It totally does feel like a million years since I have written here .So here I am back again , especially to all those who have written and not complained, per se, but asked me to write again.
I hopped out of bed.
So full of energy.
Everything was great.
There were so many possibilities.
I love days like those.
The next day is different.
I hesitate and wonder.
Not trusting my feelings from the day before.
I have to shake my head
I have to think
I really wonder if it happened
Or is it just a bad dream
It's a new day, things are just beginning
Why this ending?
As I write, I pause and think
This couldn't have happened
Did it really?
It did and my life has changed
One of those evening.... Letting my mind wander and imagining if time moved in different loop. Yesterday, today, and tomorrow. What if they move in different order or overlap. What is the sound of tomorrow without wishing the yesterday go away or letting go the present.....
I just have to get up and move away from my computer but I am determined to get one post out atleast....
No comments:
Post a Comment