Relationships provide us with a mirror through which we can learn about ourselves. The concept, as I interpret it, is that people that we interact with mirror back what they are getting from us energetically. If we take the time to notice their behavior, we can learn something about ourselves. This isn't always easy to do. First of all we have to accept the premise as valid. Then we have to take a moment to step back from a situation and examine it objectively. Once we have identified what it is we'd like to change and we are willing to accept that we have some control over our own behavior and therefore the situation, we can use this knowledge to influence the outcome.
Well often you look for themes in your relationships or in your behavior. When other people's negativity is getting on my nerves, I realize that I'm generally in a negative mode. When I'm feeling that others are trying to assume authority over me, it's brings me clarity about my own need to control others--if I'm paying attention, THAT IS . None of this works if you don't take the time to "see" what's happening.
dedicated to mr that is :P
2 comments:
its not that is ..... its that eeesss
don't twist the most used word by us for the last 50 days .
correction correction
right nimit eeesss
that eeesss
:D
the new addition to my vocab
Post a Comment