Saturday, July 28, 2007

turn back time n back to future :P!!!

This week has been pretty eventful. Had some of the greatest moments :)The most exciting news of the week, is the beautiful weather erratic rains :P that we are now having . I just hope it stays around this time :)
hmm life gets so bizeee in holidays, though i still managed to steal a few moments for me :P.....It’s exciting to just sit back and think about the past years of clg life ,kinda fun going back after all these years, with a new perspective and reason for learning.
My second yr was a good one. Learned many new things, from study habits, to knowledge in general,met a lot of new people and made some great friends. I’ve also took part in some memorable events. marudhara dance , the apogee projet , the CSA farewell eve's comparing :P .... these events classify to b amongst the inomparable n unforgettable events . In general, my first two years were a great experience!

Now D-Day is coming and my new semester will commence on 1st of August. I will be back to college this Monday ,will have the change from having nothing to do to tonnes of things to do. Thinking of the first day already made me feel kinda odd. The first day will mean getting together wid all the frns yippie ,lots of cleaning to my room :P, the dairymilk treats (i have to take from so many :D), inputting this gadget I'm using to type this now into my college life!

Donno howz the new sem gonna b ,have lots of hopes n aspirations as always . hard to take or lite ? ....I can't answer you whether I can take it or not yet until I get my hands on the textbooks and class:P Any words of motivation or anonymous criticisms?

And that brings me to the end of this blog because I need to get some sleep ..
nesh 4 u :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best for your new sem :)

Anonymous said...

was just asked to wish someone good luck for good sem
so here's wishing u a successful sem ahead

Neha said...

ahaan was asked ,reaaaaaally !
so many well wishers of mine.... must say m blessed :PP
btw thanks :)to both