I was going through my “stuff” yesterday was actually searching for the greeting cards ,thought of adding to the decorations of my room …and I came across my very old daily planner( i usually preserve my stuff the old greetings ,my gifts ,the photoalbums,the posters ,the dry leaves )…it was the ‘Winnie the Pooh’ one…and in it…I still had those old…very old…short little ‘thoughts’ I wrote when I was……must be when I was 13 or 14…I can’t remember now…honestly…and if you would have seen... ink has become a faint colour…so I don’t know how long I have been saving these pieces for…I can’t believe I was such a loser then…my writing sucked big time…but anyhow…this is what I wrote when I was probably high or something back then :P…
here goes the piece of writing by lil neha :D
I stared intently at the bright night sky.
Stars dangling in the smooth dark sky, embracing the moonlight as it showered on them.
I believed that when i am fast asleep, the stars come down from the sky and enter into my life.
Behind every star theres a story.
It may have a good story or it may have a bad one.
But the one entered into my life…Not just entered my life, but entered directly into my heart …my mind and my soul.
I fought furiously as it took over my soul…
But I couldn’t swim the raging waves but slowly and deeply…I began to sink…
I sank deeper and deeper…until I couldn’t see the dark sky…slowly darkness enwrapped me…feeling numb and insecure…
I gathered up my faith and my hope…
I began to swim…I swam faster and faster…until I reached the path where I had lost control…
I trudged on that path…helpless…and cold…knowing I had no where else to go…
I closed my eyes and whispered my prayers…
I had to get to the end of this path…but it will take me forever…to reach the end.
I fell down almost giving up…until the moonlight showered on me…
I embraced it…and stood on my feet…
I walked and walked and the path seemed endless…
I won’t give up now…as I stared intently at the bright night sky…stars dangling in the smooth dark sky, embracing the moonlight as it showered on them.
I don’t know what I was thinking then…and why I wrote such a crappy piece…hahaha....guess I have been a little messed up…have a good one…ahh.
1 comment:
hey gurl
long time since i visited ur blog :P
nice post
neha and her star gazing ;)
Post a Comment